- Contact Us
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Devens, MA
Reports to: Project Management Mgr
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Project Manager plays a critical role in client communication and managing client expectations.
As Project Manager, you will plan, direct and coordinate activities of assigned projects to ensure that goals and objectives of the project team are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters by performing the following duties personally and/or with project staff.
- Review project proposal and determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Develop in depth knowledge of both the commercial and technical requirements of contracts including documentation submittals, customer status updates, project schedule management and penalties.
- Provide technical advice for feasibility, modification and cost-effective delivery of the projects.
- Provide technical support to proposal team in pursuit of project bids.
- Review status reports prepared and modify schedules or plans as required. Prepare status reports for senior management, clients and other personnel, as required.
- Properly identify and assess project risks and escalate to senior leadership as appropriate.
- Drive team accountability for deliverables.
- Effectively and professionally manage relationships with customers and partners on all phases of contract executions.
- Manage the procurement process with support of the Supply Chain department, of all components for project fabrication.
- Support company personnel safety practices and adhere to the safety policies according to OSHA guidelines and company and /or site specific safety policies.
Required Experience & Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree (ME or ChE preferred)
- 8-12 years of related work experience as noted above.
- Must have related experience in design/build of high purity piping or process systems (skid) manufacturing in at least one of the following categories: biopharm equipment, clean industrial equipment, chemical processing or food and beverage.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret engineering documents: spreadsheets, general arrangement drawings, schematics, 3D Models, P&IDs, etc.
- Strong computer skills. Microsoft Project, AutoCad 3D or Solid Works is a plus.
- Must be able to comply with and work in an FDA Regulatory Environment.
- Strong leadership, negotiation, and decision making capabilities without direct line responsibility for project team members.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal relationship skills, including the ability to effectively interact with people at all levels of the organization.
Preferred Skill and Experience:
- Project Management Certification is desirable (PMP)
- Automation controls, PLCs, control panel design and wiring methods experience or knowledge is preferred.
- An understanding of high purity biopharm QC documentation / cGMP requirements is a plus.
All interested candidates should contact:
LEWA-Nikkiso America, Inc.
Director of Human Resources
132 Hopping Brook Road
Holliston, MA 01746
Tel.: +1 978 487-1104
Cell: +1 978 337-4449