- Contact Us
BIOPROCESS SYSTEMS ACCOUNT MANAGER – NORTHEASTERN US
Job Title: Bioprocess Systems Account Manager – Northeastern Us
Location: Devens, MA
Reports to: Global Sales Manager
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
The Bioprocess Systems Sales Specialist for LEWA-Nikkiso America Inc., (LNA) is directly and primarily responsible for achieving sales growth for the Bioprocess Systems Group in the territory of New England & New York.
Leveraging the capabilities of LEWA’s market leading metering pumps, the EcoPrime family of chromatography systems, and the custom design/build capabilities of LNA, the Bioprocess Systems Sales Specialist will be responsible for the promotion of our products and execution of our sales strategy within their assigned geography.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Proactively contact targeted customers to qualify their interest and involvement with the type of equipment we offer.
Schedule face to face meetings with qualified customers to determine their needs and provide them with information about our products and services.
Influence potential customers to recognize the value the benefits of our company and systems based upon their specific needs in order to maximize our potential for a sale
Attend trade shows and technical meetings as a representative of LNA Bioprocess Group. Generate a report on the event including leads generated, customer contacts, competitive activity, and the overall value of the event for our company.
Follow up on leads generated for their territory and report the results to Sales and Marketing management
Generate and maintain a pipeline of opportunities within the territory including outstanding quotes, future opportunities, and lost business.
Generate a weekly report of the previous week’s activities and an itinerary for the following week.
Assist in the development of technical and commercial proposals for Bioprocess systems, follow-up with customers to receive feedback concerning the ongoing development of the offering and coordinate discussions with our internal support team when necessary to qualify details of the system
- Interpret customer specifications
- Generate a Proposal application and present to the internal team to initiate the design/estimating process
- Assist the Application Engineer to develop a competitive design, prepare the specifications and data sheets, and select equipment such as pumps, piping, valves, instruments, and controls associated with the skids.
- Aide the Engineering Group to develop process flow diagrams (PFD) and piping and instrumentation diagrams (PID) for processes during proposal and project stages.
- Review process design package with the Engineering group to assure cost competitiveness of the design while meeting customer requirements.
- Answer process and technical questions initiated by customers, vendors, mechanical, and project engineering teams related to the design.
- Assist in the review of inquiries and make decisions concerning whether or not to bid.
- Assist with pricing strategy to maximize gross margin for each project while providing the best opportunity to win.
- Bachelors Degree in Life Science, Chemical/Mechanical Engineering or related degree
- A minimum of five years’ experience selling capital equipment to Biopharmaceutical manufacturing sites.
- A minimum of five years’ experience selling systems or components for downstream Biopharmaceutical processes with an emphasis on Chromatography.
- Must be willing to travel approximately 25% of the time
ALL JOB CANDIDATES SHOULD APPLY TO:
LEWA-Nikkiso America, Inc.
Human Resources Director
8 Charlestown St.
Devens, MA 01434